Bilona Desi Cow Ghee
- Milk Powder Type Dried Whole Milk
- Processing Type Other
- Fat Content (%) 99.82g Grams (g)
- Shelf Life 2 year Years
- Weight 1 Kilograms (kg)
- Color yallow
- Age Group Old-Aged , Children, Baby, Adults
- Supply Ability : 5000 Bottle Per Month
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 1 Bottle
- 1600.00 - 1600.00 INR/Piece
- 1600 INR/Piece
- Dried Whole Milk
- 1 Kilograms (kg)
- Old-Aged , Children, Baby, Adults
- 99.82g Grams (g)
- 2 year Years
- 5000 Bottle Per Month
- 4 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- All India
Product DescriptionDesi Cow Ghee is known as the golden medicine of Ayurveda. It is sometimes referred to as "clarified butter", as all of the A2 milk solids have been removed from it. After this process, you are left with a nutritious, easy to digest (lactose and casein free), healing oil that can be used as food or as medicine
GavyaMart Pure Bilona Desi Cow Ghee is form the method used in previous yugas, is to make curd from whole milk. Then churn it to separate makhan from it and then boil it to get Ghee. This is called whole milk ghee and it is the costliest but has all medicinal properties of Desi cowÃ¢â¬â¢s milk. To manufacture 1 kg of such ghee, it takes approximate 35 liters of Desi cow milk. The only bi product is chaas (no milk is left as it is converted into curd). So this method is expensive.
Health Benefits and Uses:
- Increases the digestion and absorption of nutrients.
- Increases oneÃ¢â¬â¢s energy, vitality and immunity (Ojas).
- Detoxifies the body (widely used in cleansing therapies).
- Used for cellular rejuvenation.
- Powerful anti-inflammatory properties.
- Heals the intestinal wall.
- Reduces Pitta and Vata dosha.
- Strengthens and nourishes the brain and nervous system.
- Enhances the health properties of herbs when taken together.
- Healthy alternative to butter and oil and can be added to any dish.
General Directions: Desi Cow Ghee can be added to any dish to enhance digestion and absorption of nutrients. Add 1 tsp to each meal or use ghee in replacement of butter or oil in a recipe.